Miami's Leading Clinic in Orhtomolecular Medicine
What is Ozone Therapy?
Ozone is a natural gas that forms in the atmosphere and serves as a vital filter to dangerous solar rays. Ozone for medicinal use is a mixture of oxygen(O2) and ozone(O3) which is achieved by passing pure oxygen through a high-voltage, high-frequency electrical discharge produced by an ozone generator. This chemical reaction produces a gas mixture with different concentrations of ozone according to the desired pathology and treatment. The ozone, when in contact with the organism, produces very important therapeutic chemical changes. In medical use, the mixture of oxygen-ozone is also called Medical Ozone.
Ozone therapy is a tool used in biological medicine. It is widely used as an adjuvant medical treatment in a wide range of diseases. It is also used as an anti-aging strategy, to improve athlete’s performance, and to gain wellness and quality of life for anyone who wants to achieve better health.
How does Medical Ozone WORK?
Ozone is a highly oxidative gas and it is considered as a stressor pro-drug to your body. At therapeutic concentrations, Medical Ozone is able to modulate your immune system, activate the endogenous antioxidant mechanisms, oxygenate your tissues, activate your metabolism and induce the secretion of substances like endorphins, serotonin, and other neurotransmitters.
How will Ozone Therapy HELP YOU?
Here are some of the general benefits of Medical Ozone:
1. Powerful systemic antioxidant
2. Potent analgesic and anti-Inflammatory
3. Circulatory activator
4. Immune System modulator
5. Antibacterial and antiviral effects
6. Improves oxygenation of tissues
7. Increases energy production and activates your metabolism
8. Increases the secretion of Beta-endorphins and Serotonin at the central level, improving mood swings, states of sadness and depression.
Is Ozone Therapy SAFE?
Medical Ozone is an Alternative Medical Treatment that will improve your health and must be prescribed by certified ozone therapists and health professionals.
There are no restrictions in terms of age. Both children and the elderly can benefit from the effects of ozone therapy.
There are few medical contraindications — those being alcohol intoxication and decompensated chronic disease. Other than that, is a very SAFE and SIMPLE treatment with very few mild possible side effects.
How Ozone Therapy is PROVIDED to YOU?
Medical Ozone can be administered either LOCALLY (direct injections in muscles, joints, skin, and other) or SYSTEMICALLY via intravenous (IV) therapy, which is either administered through Major AutoHemoTherapy, Ozonated Saline Solution, or intramuscular Minor AutoHemoTherapy or Auto Vaccine.
Ozone Therapy is an alternative treatment that is indicated in CYCLES consisting of systemic and/or local ozone SESSIONS.
1. Madrid Declaration on Ozone therapy. Second Edition Official ISCO3 document. June 12, 2015. www.ISCO3.org. 2. The International Scientific Committee of Ozone Therapy (ISCO3) https://isco3.org. 3. The American Academy of Ozone Therapy (AAO) www.aaot.us. 4. Spanish Association of Medical Professionals in Ozone Therapy. (AEPROMO) https://aepromo.org. 5. The Ozone Paradox: Ozone Is a Strong Oxidant as Well as a Medical Drug. Velio Bocci, Emma Borrelli, Valter Travagli, and Iacopo Zanardi3. Medicinal Research Reviews, Vol.29, No.4,646–682,2009 & 200 9Wiley Periodicals, Inc. 6. Ozone Therapy and Its Scientific Foundations. Schwartz, A.; Martínez-Sánchez, G. (2012). Ozone therapy and its Scientific Foundations. Revista Española de Ozonoterapia. Vol. 2, nº 1, pp. 199-232. 7. Clinical Ozone Therapy Manual. Schwartz Adriana et al. Manual de Ozonoterapia Clínica, Medizeus S.L., ISBN: 2017: 978-84-617-9394-5. 8. Cert Ozone Therapy and GF Doc: OM 1 Biochemical Bases Version: 1 ENG Date: Page 1 of 29 https://isco3.org.