Welcome to Ozone Therapy USA
OzoneTherapyUSA is a team of professionals seeking to promote a healing-oriented medicine that considers the whole person and includes all aspects of your specific lifestyle.
We believe in the Integrative Medicine approach to restore and maintain health and wellness across a person’s lifespan by designing tailored protocols according to the patient’s unique set of circumstances and addressing the full range of physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual, and environmental influences that affect health and life.
Ozone therapy is a treatment in biological medicine that we offer to people of all ages that want to empower themselves and have a better, healthier life.
We invite you to learn more about the innate power within you to heal and reach a higher consciousness of yourself and others.
You will find here clinical and scientific evidence of ozone therapy and IV therapy efficacy and the impact these treatments have had on many people like you.
Meet Our Team
A high-performing executive with 30 years of management and marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of Latin-American markets and operations at all levels
- Demonstrated proficiency in staffing, training and development, budgeting, and program management as country manager and regional business development VP
- Experienced executive specializing in corporate development and strategic planning
- Public speaker on regional events.
Carmen Helena Acevedo Herrera MD MSc
Chief Scientific Officer
Scientist in Cellular and Molecular Biology
ISCO3 Member 2020-2024 Board
Munay Integrative Health LLC.
- Chairman of WAU, a technology and development company for digital services platforms.
- Managing Director of Becami Group, with more than 10 years of dedication to ¨early stage¨ investments in the USA, in the sectors of franchises, disruptive technologies, marketing services, medical devices, dental services, real estate and social impact.
- Prior to this, he was a Director at Banpro Banca Universal, Director at Datos Information Resources, as well as experiences at Colgate Palmolive and Ashoka.
- Bachelor of Economics from U.C Davis and MBA from Cornell University.
Managing Director de Becami Group, with more than 10 years experience in early stage investing in the USA, in sectors such as franchising, marketing services, medical devices, dental services, nano technology, real estate and social impact. Previously Joseph was CEO of Datos and later Nielsen Venezuela, with early career experiences in Procter & Gamble and Mckinsey & Company.
Today he shares his entrepreneur passion with his commitment to contribute to raise levels of consciousness.